Monday, July 6, 2009

I have stayed in Kedah for 10 days..This is a new life and new journey for me. I have 4 room mate and we are staying happilly.I have already use to my this Uni life..Even though I often walk alone and eat alone, but i am not alone actually, I have God beside me, keep an eyes on me..Even though our course isn't same, we can't always accompany each other to where we want to go,but four of us know that we are always keep caring and help each other.
Thanks God for prepare this nice hostel for me, I am very satisfied with it..Thanks God for giving me energy and a pair of shoes to continue step out ,even though my feet is pain and hurt.
Thanks God for giving me passion in my edu, I want to keep update my skill of study and skill of built up a good team for complete course work in the best way.
This is my diary of date 7 July 2009, spot: the computer lab of my muamalat hostel.

No comments: